Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 26 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 54 - 23/02/2012

Not The Best Pillow

Sleepy Kitty

Oh anther post filled with books and cats? Yep, but when they're combined in such an adorable way, I'm sure you don't mind. This happens almost every evening, we're just lucky that this time he didn't knock it off. And if your wondering about the book, it's I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella and I have to say that this is the best chick-lit I've read in a while. Such lovely, witty writing with amazing, loveable characters. Slight predictable, but I guarantee that it will leave you with that warm and fuzzy feeling. I would recommend it any day.

Katie 
x


No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.