Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Friday 17 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 47 - 16/02/2012

Car Thief in the Making

365 Photo Challenge February

What to do when you get to the end of the day and you've not taken any pictures? Take photos of your animals doing odd things of course. 

It's proved a little more difficult to keep up to date with my challenge since returning back at work after a lovely week off, but that's why it's called a challenge, I didn't ever think that it was going to be easy. Though saying that I've still posted every day with a picture from the previous day so I'm pretty proud so far. 

Katie 

1 comment:

  1. Haha. I love catching pets doing strange things. And good luck keeping up with the challenge. I wish I had started something like that at the beginning of the year.

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.