Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 16 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 46 - 15/02/2012

A Good Book Before Bed 

365 Photo Challenge Mash Potato Moments

All day all I've wanted to do is cuddle up in bed and finish my book. This book has me hooked. It's fast paced, suspenseful, with fantastic relatable characters. If I'm honest I'd recommend it to anyone, just make sure that you give yourself time to read it, because it's like just pringles (you just can't stop!)

Katie 
x

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to read this book! I actually think it's next on my list! :)

    And thanks for your book recommendations and being my friend on goodreads (like I said I was desperate for friends haha).

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.