Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Tuesday 14 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 44 - 13/02/2012

Creating Chaos

365 Photo Challenge

Today after a long day shopping. Oh such tough times. haha. Actually it was due to all the kids of school for a week, ergh. Now I love children, but what I hate are teenagers. Well not teenagers in general, but obnoxious, in your face, rude teenagers. Oh and screaming children. There should be a important news bulletin when it's half term so all the people without children can avoid town centres at all costs. haha. I sound awful don't I?! Yup. I even got to the point where I asked my Mum if I'll hate my own children with how much other people's annoy me, she replied with a no, saying that she hates other people's children. haha. I'll take that as a backhanded compliment, thanks Mum. Anyway I digress, back to where I started, after town I headed home to sit in front of the computer and get back into some good old youtubing.

I love youtube, some would probably say a little too much, but it's so much fun. Personally I'm a booktuber. I do love make-up but could never see myself as a make-up guru, plus I'm a little fickle when it comes to hobbies, some days I love it sometimes I just haven't got the energy, and that's where books are different. There are so many different genres to constantly keep my attention, and there's always something that I want to read and rave about. Thank you youtube for being my vocal outlet when everyone in my real life start to glaze over at the very mention of the word book. Unfortunately my table is less grateful for being covered with books while I record. Oops.

Katie 
x

P.S It'll be valentine's day when you read this, so I wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy valentine's day. Hope you at least get a chocolate bar off your loved one. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.