Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Saturday 11 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 41 - 10/02/2012

A Date With Salt Dough 

365 Photo Challenge

Last night I stayed up rather late making salt dough valentine hearts, which are currently drying out in the kitchen. I cannot wait until they are all dry and really to use. Anyhow, I'm curious as to where you keep your rings when your elbow deep in sticky mixtures?
I'm not normally one to ever remove my jewellery especially my wedding and engagement rings but salt dough is definitely one of my exceptions.

Katie
x

1 comment:

  1. I still find it odd showering with my wedding ring on! But if i'm baking I normally sit them down on a table somewhere and then totally forget just where I put them!

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.