Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Friday 10 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 40 - 09/02/2012

Blogging Blog Post

Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites

I thought that today it would be fitting to blog about spending the whole day blogging. Honestly that is all I've done. I've changed blog urls, redesigned my whole blog, edited links, and now a small (but very crazy) part of me wants to go back and edit all my tags to make everything that little bit neater. There's one thing that's bugging me though and I'm not sure how to fix it. Ever since changing my blog url my linkswithin refuses to work correctly. I've deleted and reinstalled it numerous times with no success, but the program keeps redirecting my blog to my previous blog address. It's driving me slightly insane. I just wondered if anyone out there has experienced the same problem and could share their knowledge with me. Here's hoping. 

Other than that I'm very happy with where my blog is going and I'm very proud of my design (though who's guessing how long that will last.) For now it's sticking around. 

I thought it would be fun to show you all the changes my little blog has gone through in it's short life, and probably enlighten you into how easily bored I can get with visual things. Now unfortunately I cannot show you print screens of my blog through the stages, and that's not because I only just learnt how to print screen on a mac (ok yes it is, but shhhh!) but what I can show you are the many headers we've had.


Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites Mash Potato Moments KatieWrites

This is only a selection of the ones I've had, because there are a few that I just cannot find, and I have a feeling that they may have been long since deleted. Though I no longer like these headers I'm still going to keep them because I just can't bare to send them to the trash, which is probably the reason why my computer keeps telling me I'm low on memory.

That's all from me today.
Speak Soon,
Katie 
x

1 comment:

  1. I love the layout. The colors are great. While I am not familiar with your previous layouts - just the headers you posted above - I really like what you have chosen. As for the linkswithin problem, I am not sure how to fix it. Sorry and good luck :]

    ReplyDelete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.