Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Sunday 5 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 35 - 04/02/2012

Fun in the... snow???

365 Photo Challenge February
365 Photo Challenge February

It was tough to stick to our dog walking challenge tonight, that was until we were all wrapped up warm and stepped foot outside. It started snowing while I was at work, and my footwear choice for the day was highly inappropriate for the weather, which unfortunately brought out at little grumpy Katie when my socks got all wet. On the way home we stopped of at Morrisons, then Co-op to picked up a few yummy items, then finally headed home, where we contemplated not going out again. But thankfully we decided that it wasn't fair on Millie so we pilled on the layers, pulled on the wellies and got our butts into gear.

We ended up having such a fun night, complete with snow ball fights, forward rolls in the snow, and the hilarious case of Millie face planting the front bumper of a parked car. I loved the walk, Mike loved the walk, and Millie 100% loved the walk. Sometimes you've just got to push through the laziness, because what waits on the other side is well worth it.

We may or may not have also thrown (or rather place nicely) Jake our indoor cat outside in the snow just to see his reaction. And if this did happen lets just say his reaction was a bit of a let down if I'm honest.

Katie
x

P.S. Once home I had the most relaxing bath ever, where I finally used my Christmas Candy Mountain Lush Bubble Bar. Ahhh-mazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.