Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Thursday 2 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 32 - 01/02/2012

365 Photo Challenge February

Out on our daily late night walk I had to take a picture of my little family. These two make every day special and force me to appreciate all those little moments. The case is still true even when it turns out that my husband has been a closet chav for all the years that I've known him. Those addidas bottoms really do have a bad effect on the fella. We're not quite at ultimatum point yet, but I don't expect it will take too long. It's me or the pants baby! haha!

Katie 
x

P.S. Tonight we also spotted a gnome house. Literally the whole roof of their porch was covered in gnomes. Don't worry a picture will follow, but we all need better lighting to see it in all it's glory. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.