Description of PhotoDescription of PhotoDescription of Photo

Wednesday 1 February 2012

365 Challenge Day 31 - 31/01/2012

Last Stop - The Flea Market

Challenge 365 January

Today we de-fleaed the cat. He's just a flea machine. No matter how hard we try we just cannot seem to get rid of the buggers, and he's an indoor cat. I guess those are the perils of owning an animal, but we are nothing but determined. One day, one day.


I cannot believe that it's the last day of January. Tomorrow is where I begin to get confused with this challenge and forget the date. So far it's been super easy, but I see trouble ahead. Half of me is uterly shocked that I've managed to commit to this challenge and post a picture everyday, and the other part of me has loved every minute. Personally for me January has been a good month. Yes it's had it's ups and downs but over all I'd say that it's been a good start to the year. I'm very excited to see what February has in store for us, and hopefully it doesn't involve any more car trouble. 

Katie 
x

2 comments:

  1. My cat is also a flea monster, so annoying. My partner bought some tablets that instantly kill all the fleas, we gave her one of these and used front line and she seems to be flea free at the moment *touches wood*
    Let me know if you want me to find out what the tablets were called xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would love to know the name of the miracle tablets.
      Thanks for sharing, I was starting to believe that we were the only ones, especially since the look our vets gave us when we told them the trouble we were experiencing.
      x

      Delete

I try to always reply to comments posted here. So if you take the time to leave me a message, be sure to check back for my reply.